Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Manitoba Living...

I have lots of things I could probably post here, but due to lack of extra energy, I will bore you with weather pictures! And after this I may even have a valid excuse, my camera is on its way to Mississauga for repairs. Let's hope this is not a long drawn out warranty issue! Well, I guess I don't really have a valid excuse, I do still own a little pocket camera...but I could always post some pictures from Christmas, Carl & Sara's wedding, Easter...but then again, that would make it look like I was behind...lol...time will tell...



When you get two good ole blizzards at the end of March, you know you could be in for some extra moisture, if it ever decides to melt.


This is our creek in the front yard in it's glory. This was taken in fall of 08.

This is our creek in our front yard in its power! That noisy waterfall is from water running over the bridge, which makes for interesting crossings! As of April 13th, the water is running under the bridge, but under a huge chunk of ice. It will be an interesting mess to clean up when all is said and done. And when is all said and done, I would still rather have a bridge to repair and not everything else included. My heart goes out to those that are experiencing alot stronger currents than this one.



No comments: