"Is prayer your steering wheel or spare tire?"
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Tuesday, March 10th
Apparently it's cold outside today! My goal for today is to stay busy inside, and so far it's been no problem! I've managed to get a lot of odd jobs done. I also have a huge pot of chicken stock simmering on the stove and stew simmering in the oven. My intention is to make vegetable soup tomorrow and hopefully share some with others. Next on the agenda is to finish up loose ends from taking down winter decorations and setting up the spring stuff. Then I have a crop and "vacation" to prepare for. Never a dull moment...but I'm enjoying my time. I will leave you with a quote from Corrie Ten Boom that I read this morning. Hopefully it's a challenge to you like it was to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment