In August we spent some time in Morden at Lake Minnewasta. We spent time with Uncle Rudy & Aunt Verna, beached at the lake one day, and spent an afternoon at the water park in Winkler.
Dexter & Raquel love the water slides. I had forgot to bring Jeziah a life jacket, he may have enjoyed it more had he had that option. In the 3 hours we were there, Dexter never took a break once!
Henry had just as much fun! Don't you just love his bright green swimming trunks!! That's what he gets for forgetting his at home! It was our joke of the trip!
Jeziah loves to play in the water too! I'm good with the camera and keeping the lawn chair or bleach blanket down!
Our last outing was to Miller's, and we spent the time with Darcy & Kim. It's funny how much the kids miss each other, and were all counting the days until they could be together. They had a blast using the pool and making new friends.
While at Miller's, I supposedly aged again. I celebrated in style with the best party goers around!
No comments:
Post a Comment