Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Back to School


It's official, my kids all go to school! I love my kids dearly, but this was an exciting day for all of us, 3 kids getting on the bus at once for the first time! I have never seen a child so excited about school as Jeziah. I asked him if he wanted to me to come to school to meet him when he got off the bus, he said "NO". Then he asked me, "are you going to cry", I said "No, but would you like me to". His answer was "NO" He absolutely loves school and all that comes with it. We were talking of taking a road trip next week and asked him if he wanted to come with us, or stay behind to go to school. He was really torn, because he doesn't want to miss school, but he also didn't want to miss the opportunity to play in a swimming pool for a couple of days. In the end he chose the pool. I enjoy the quiet days at home (when I'm at home...lol...)

No comments: