Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"I'm NOT Tired!"

WHATEVER! My kids tell me this ALL the time, especially if I threaten naps. Well, I don't lie, I AM TIRED! It has been a busy summer and it's starting to catch up with me. Unfortunately that means some things are being neglected, such as this blog or staying connected with friends. For you faithful ones who check up on me, my apologies for the neglect, so here is a short entry to let you know that we're still alive, and "Not tired". Here is a picture of the two boys during the week that Raquel was at camp. They had gone downstairs to watch a movie after supper, and I"d been surprised that no one had come to check up on me. When Henry went to put them to bed around 7:30 p.m., he found this:

So maybe they are tired after all!! Dexter was snoring away, Jeziah did wake up easier than Dexter. Dexter will argue that he was NOT sleeping. But what a peaceful moment it was!

I had planned to post pictures from some recent parties we hosted, but I guess I hadn't downloaded the pictures into my computer yet, so another day. This week we're busy catching up around home and going to VBS every night. Next week we're camping all week and doing the swimming lessons thing. So we will catch up again real soon. (I can even post a barn update again!!)

1 comment:

Cory and Tash Doerksen said...

Your boys are adorable!

tash