Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Misc. Road Shots


You just never know what you will see around the bend! Beautiful driving in the hills of Tennessee.
Every city, town, village you drive through has a church, or two, or three, and it is guaranteed at least one is a Baptist church. I originally took a picture of this church because of its steeple, and later realized it too is a Baptist church! This church is located in Huntsville, AL

I took this shot while driving by, and was kind of impressed how it turned out! It was a huge steeple that could be seen for miles!


We stopped at a roadside turn out about 20 minutes before Huntsville, AL. At this point we were at the top of a mountain range. The temperature was right around zero all day, and the wind was cold, but I believe it was still warmer than at home!




Our view from our hotel in Guntersville, AL




No comments: