Jeziah Liam is offically 5 years old! He has waited for this day since July 2nd of last year! You have no clue how often I heard "when will it be my birthday?" "how many more sleeps until my birthday?" "when will I be 5?" Well, you get the picture. That day did finally arrive again this year on July 2nd! In the past 6 weeks, I think he has only asked me once when his next birthday will be! Now the million dollar question is, "when do I start school?" Soon my boy, soon, in fact this year it's coming way too quickly. Not because I'm sorry to see him go to school, but because I feel like the summer went by way too quick!Thursday, August 14, 2008
Happy Birthday Jeziah!
Jeziah Liam is offically 5 years old! He has waited for this day since July 2nd of last year! You have no clue how often I heard "when will it be my birthday?" "how many more sleeps until my birthday?" "when will I be 5?" Well, you get the picture. That day did finally arrive again this year on July 2nd! In the past 6 weeks, I think he has only asked me once when his next birthday will be! Now the million dollar question is, "when do I start school?" Soon my boy, soon, in fact this year it's coming way too quickly. Not because I'm sorry to see him go to school, but because I feel like the summer went by way too quick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment