Tuesday, June 3, 2008

In the Merry Month of May

Another month has come and gone, and it's been a busy month! Raquel & Jeziah started swimming lessons at the end of April. Dexter started league soccer in May. All the kids are having a great time with their extra activities, but Mom & Dad are getting old, which means they're getting tired! We have another month to go, which we know will fly by, hopefully our summer doesn't fly by that fast. Other May happenings:
Garage Sales in Winnipeg
Mother's Day celebrations with both sides of the families & at nursery school
Garden & Flower Planting
Hosting People & Going Out
Visiting Uncle Rudy & Aunt Verna
Girls day out for myself and two special friends
Kidney Stone blast for myself
4 day trip to Edmonton for Henry & myself
and I'm sure I've missed something, but this would be our life in a nutshell. Sometimes it feels like so much to do, and so little time, and sometimes it's amazing what one can all accomplish in the midst of the busyness. We are all very excited to be going camping real soon. Here are a few pictures of the May highlights:

I am proud to be the mother of these 3 beautiful children! I remember being taller than my mother at a young age, and Raquel is only about an inch away from being as tall as me! Yikes! (Here she is wearing flats & I'm wearing heels, thus the difference)

I'm assuming my mother is proud of her two children!!


Jeziah has learned how to ride his bike without training wheels. We have just been too lazy to take off his training wheels sooner, but he has had no problems. We took off his training wheels, and he was gone. Now he's riding his bike all over the place. It wil be fun trail riding this year at the campground, no training wheels to get him stuck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good busy month! I also took off Emilee's training wheels several weeks ago and she started riding on her own with no help at all!! It's so much quieter going for bike rides now.
Janet