Monday, April 21, 2008

SPRING BREAK

I know. Spring Break was weeks ago, but it's finally a rainy day to catch up on odd jobs! We had a quiet spring break at home this year. Henry was not able to take time off from work because they were short staffed in the office. So it was me and the kids looking for things to do. We got most of the spring cleaning done, spent a day in Portage spending hard earned money, the kids spent some time at "mama's" while I cleaned Grandma's apartment, and for their good behaviour all week, I took them to Brandon on Friday to see "Horton Hears A Who".
Believe it or not, the kids thought this was a blast! And so did I! They made the mess and cleaned the cupboards, and I got to organize everything again, and we had it done in half the time!

One of my favorite features in my house is my pantry! I also took this picture to remind ourselves of how very blessed we are!

1 comment:

LW said...

Wish I had that kind of help.Good job, Raquel & Dexter! I am so proud of you!