
We had Easter at my parents today. The kids always get new clothes for Easter and then we get them to try them one and pose! Well, we try to get them to pose...out of about 50 shots, I have 2 that look like this one! They range in ages 1 to 11. There were tears when it was time to say good bye after almost 7 hours of being together. There seemed to be little consolation in knowing they will be together again a week. It's good to see the bond they are forming. The adults Easter gift was a new unique mat for in front of the camper. That has us talking of camping...we're waiting patiently...warm weather coming soon?? I'm sure in a couple of months we will have forgotten about our cold winter that doesn't seem to go away!
3 comments:
That's not too bad. At least Rayleen isn't crying.
I'm so PROUD of that "bunch"!
Post a Comment