Tuesday, December 4, 2007

"walkin in a winter wonderland"


The forecast is for a cold winter. I can handle the cold, but there has to be snow. Well, we are seeing our share of snow! So many people are complaining about all the snow and how cold it is, but I figure if I want to live in Manitoba, then I might as well embrace the weather that comes with it. We got a good dump of snow in the past 24 hours. It looks so peaceful out there! The kids were blessed to have a short day at school. The school division called off the buses at noon, so we had to pick them up from school.



A blustry Monday afternoon, but I LOVE it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like reading everyone elses blogs more than I like reading mine. They are so much more interesting. Feel free to check out mine.

Lily
http://whereintheworldislily.blogspot.com/