Monday, November 5, 2007

So I Lied?

The kids came home from school this afternoon and tell me they missed the bus this morning?? Apparently he was here, waited a few seconds and left. We must have been in the back room getting them out the door. He claims he was on time, I would say he must have been early. I wonder if our clock is loosing battery power or it wasn't set correctly with the time change...I better investigate. Whatever the case, the kids had a blast at home this morning!

2 comments:

Melony said...

You are so fun!

That was a great story...it made me laugh!

As the saying goes, there's no place like home.

Love the blog...keep up the great work.

Loretta said...

Lol...turns out he says he was here at 8:13, our paper says pick up is 8:15, so he was early! Plus we came to the conclusion that our clock is losing battery power. But I do believe he has to wait at least a minute, but our driver has no time to wait...lol. Tomorrow we will make sure they are out on time...