Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday, July 20th



Another two weeks have come and gone! We spent 8 days at Spruce Woods. Henry dropped us off Sunday evening, and joined us again Thursday evening. I camped with my SIL & Mom. On the weekend we camped with Tim & Janet. We really had a good time! This past week we caught up on the hoeing, mowing, and laundry. Today at lunch we leave for Wellman Lake to spend the weekend with Henry's family. I think this is one of the first times that I have been ready to go before it's time! I even have my food pre made for Sunday night meal. It sounds like a great weekend weather wise. Above are two picutres from our last trip. Raquel spent a lot of time looking after Rayleen and they became best friends (cousins). It never failed, when Rayleen saw Raquel she would start to babble and smile. It's fun to watch the oldest & youngest cousin connect! The bike trails in Spruce Woods are awesome! Jeziah did great except where the trail was to narrow for the training wheels. I found out pushing two bikes can be a real workout as well! Dexter did some long trails on the weekend with Henry. We found out he has great endurance!

No comments: