Friday, June 22, 2007

Updates!

Yeah, I know, it's been a while! The last couple of weeks have been hectic. This week was better, but I've spent all week catching up and working ahead because the next couple of weeks will be nuts again. Sorry, no update on the barn, maybe after the weekend. Maybe being the key word here. Only three more days of school left!!!! We are all very excited! And then the camping fun begins! I'll try to keep up with posting about our excting summer ! :) Have a super weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Abe&Maggie said...

We are looking forward to your pictures of all your camping. We hope that you have many fun memories with your family.

Abe&Maggie said...

Hey Loretta good to see your comment on our blog. As per your request I will give you ashley's blog address: buttonthegreat.blogspot.com
Sorry to hear about the tree you lost in the storm but glad to hear that no one was hurt.