Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunday, May 27th, 2007


I had never taken a picture of the house from this angle before. After I took the picture I realized you could see the reflection in the pond. I thought it was cool!





We had beautiful weather today. It was 21C and very little wind. We enjoyed the outdoors and had faspa at Henry's parents. Regan came to spend the afternoon with us. The kids thought it was so hot, so we let them play in the creek. They LOVED it! I can see them spending many hours in there this summer. I think we might be dumping some gravel down to keep it cleaner.



4 comments:

Abe&Maggie said...

Hello Loretta. Thanks for e-mailing us your blog address it was great to see pictures of your place and your kid's. We will definately be checking it out in the future. We find that this is an awesome way to stay in touch with friends and family.

Cory and Tash Doerksen said...

Love the picture of the house! Looks very picturesque. It's definitely looking springy too. Cory and I were just saying yesterday that it feels like it could be fall soon. It's been so warm for so long it's as if summer is coming to an end (and it's only spring!) I guess that goes along with living in Florida!

tash

Loretta said...

Please don't talk about fall just yet! We have had very cool temps for the past couple of weeks, we would love your warm weather! If only...:)

Cory and Tash Doerksen said...

Sorry! Think warm thoughts! Summer is yet to come! Think marshmallow roasts, the lake, fresh cukes from the garden, thunderstorms, flowers, muddy kids, etc...

tash